Music-o-blog

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Invites sent and CD received!

I have sent out invites for people to be able to make postings on this Music Club Blog. You should receive one "through the e-post". Tim also reports that my Torrent file is still not working... Although my mate NerdyBwoy the Brummie Biker Boy downloaded "The Flat CD" ok last night in under 1 hour! I will double check-o when i go home.

On a lighter note I got my CD from Captain Beefo this morning and the track listing is as follows for those who are Postman'ly challenged: 1. Always On The Run - Lenny Kravitz 2. Sympathy For The Devil - Gnr 3. Take A Look Around - Limp Bizkit 4. I Just Wanna Live - Good Charlotte 5. Cold Beverage - G Love & Special Sauce 6. Policeman Skank - Audioweb 7. I Believe In A Thing Called Love - The Darkness 8. Thick N Thin - The Black Crows 9. The Revolution Will Not Be Televised - Gil Scott Heron 10. One In A Million - GNR 11. Radar Love - Golden Earing 12. I Aint Sophisticated - Ruts 13. The Impression That I Got - The Mighty Mighty Bosstones 14. God's Cop - Happy Mondays 15. Daughter - Pearl Jam 16. Rebel Rebel - David Bowie 17. Voodoo Child (Slight Return) - Jimi Hendrix

2 Comments:

  • As the man Beefy said in his email - quite a trad geetar selection. I wonder will this change my opinion of Good Charlotte (that they're a big shower of Joss Stone's piss)?

    Already love Policeman Skank, can't wait to see what some of the others are like.

    By Blogger Chris, at 4/06/2005 01:45:00 pm  

  • Fair amount of "radio 1" type tracks on this CD. But that does'nt take that away from it being a good compilation. I am not a real fan of rock geetur stuff i suppose - especially G'N'R but i will be guaranteed to be humming track 11 all the way to the coffee machine and back!

    Nice to see a Mondays track on there too and Hendrix and Bowie will keep the wife happy - although i would prefer another Bowie track such as Diamond Dogs and maybe Hey Joe for Mr Hendrix.

    Pearl Jam have such a good sound! The vocals have a real good quality that i like. There is another track by them i like - but i don't know the name or words!

    Good start to this little adventure.

    Who's gonna be next? I'm off to find some rare Oasis acoustics and Jazz classics!

    By Blogger Tao, at 4/06/2005 02:57:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home